Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Have your kids ever told you late in the evening they "have" to bring something for the party the next day? Not to worry, here's a cookie that you already have in the pantry. These are a favorite with the kids class parties. My boys always ask me to make these during the holidays when the class is bringing cookies. Funny, the teachers always ask them if I really made these.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat Oven 325°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter on low heat.
- Stir then add Eagle Brand milk,.
- flour, nuts and vanilla. Cool. Spoon by teaspoon onto greased pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 10-12 minutes.
These cookies could not have been easier to make, and they are certainly not your typical chocolate cookie. They have a wonderful fudgy texture and pack a lot of flavor. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Fall 2008.