Rhonda O's Note:
My Aunt Debbie made this everyear for our Holliday get together. I Love It!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl combine Tang and pudding.
- 2Drain pineapple and fruit cocktail in separate bowl.
- 3Use Use 1/2 Cup of the juice.
- 4If more juice is needed use from the oranges.
- 5Pour juice into pudding mixture.
- 6Beat on low speed for three mins.
- 7Add all canned fruit and stir to mix.
- 8Add Walnuts.
- 9You can add any favorite fruit.
- 10Fresh apple and banana are good!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Tang orange crystals