Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Aunt Debbie made this everyear for our Holliday get together. I Love It!!!!!!
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons Tang orange crystals
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- 1 can mandarin orange
- 1 jar maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- In large bowl combine Tang and pudding.
- Drain pineapple and fruit cocktail in separate bowl.
- Use Use 1/2 Cup of the juice.
- If more juice is needed use from the oranges.
- Pour juice into pudding mixture.
- Beat on low speed for three mins.
- Add all canned fruit and stir to mix.
- Add Walnuts.
- You can add any favorite fruit.
- Fresh apple and banana are good!
My mother-in-law makes something very similiar to this. My kids eat it up! SHe does add some Cool Whip at times and we like it both ways. Thanks for the reminder of a great recipe.
Mix Cool Whip into this? What Ever You Like. I like all the fruit taste`s! Cool whip would distract the taste.
Was good but needs to be a bit thicker. I think next time I make it I will add some coolwhip.