Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
this tastes better after setting overnight..it is just delicious..I like to use golden delicious apples with this
- cream butter and brown sugar together.beat in eggs, stir in mashed bananas, apples and orange zest --
- in separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and add to banana mixture.add cranberries.stir just till blended.
- bake in a greased 9x5" loaf pan.at 350* for 40 minutes or tests done when a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- turn the pan on its side and cool 10 minutes.
- remove from the pan and continue cooling on rack.
- wrap in plastic wrap and serve the next day.