Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
These are great to send to school with the kids for their Christmas party. They are different and have a great flavor the children & Teachers will love. The children will also have a lot of fun helping to make them, which will give them a heart full of pride when they take them to school. :)
- Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Stir in pumpkin, egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and flour.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, stirring until well incorporated.
- Bake at 375 degrees on a greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes (this will be cake like, not crispy).
- Let it cool, then frost.