- 1⁄2 cup low-fat eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or 2 whole eggs)
- 1 dash pumpkin pie spice
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Pam cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray griddle or skillet w/ Pam and heat griddle to 350 dgrees F or skillet on medium heat.
- Mix eggnog, egg and spice thoroughly.
- Dip both sides of the bread into egg/eggnog mixture.
- Lay bread slices on griddle and cook on both side until lightly brown (@ 2-3 minutes on each side).
- Sprinkle w/ powdered sugar.