Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Southern Living; a tradition to serve this during Christmas.
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- 1 (42 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Combine first 6 ingredients; chill.
- To serve, add ginger ale, stirring well.
This is a nice fruity punch! I used the almond extract but couldn't really taste it. I used diet gingerale but did use the sugar. I served for a New Year's Eve get-together & there were no leftovers.
I thought this punch was wonderful and my family did also. I ommitted the sugar because I didn't think it needed sweetening. I served this in two pitchers but am inspired to buy myself a punch bowl to serve this in next time as it's so good!
Quick and easy in the making, my 3-year old helped with the mixing. We omitted the added sugar and used cranberry/cherry juice. It was a great hit during the holidays and would be great anytime for a birthday party or other occasions.