Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark roast hot brewed coffee
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 ounces Kahlua
- 3 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- whipped cream or marshmallows, for garnish
- Add brewed coffee, chocolate, and sugar to a medium saucepan over med-low heat.
- Cook, stirring, until the chocolate has melted and the sugar has dissolved; do not boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Kahlua, creme de cacao, brandy, and heavy cream.
- Pour into cups and serve immediately topped with whipped cream or marshmallows.