Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the most delightful desserts that I have ever made - anytime of the year!! so Delicious!!
- 3 cups rhubarb (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 (300 g) package frozen blueberries, about 2 cups
- 1 (225 g) package frozen raspberries, about 2 cups
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup grapes, green seedless
- 4 cups apples, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups cubed peaches (or 1-14oz can, drained, chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly butter sides of 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- Place frozen rhubarb in a sieve and run under cold water till pieces are separated and ice crystals have melted. Drain well and pat dry. Spread over bottom of dish. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoons of flour.
- Cover with 4 cups of sliced peeled apples. Sprinkle with another tablespoon of flour.
- Top with layer of bleuberries. Sprinkle with another tablespoon of flour. Spoon raspberries over top, Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of flour.
- Then scatter raisins over top, then the cubed peaches.
- Stir 1/2 cup brown sugar with 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Sprinkle over peaches. Then stir butter with remaining cup of brown sugar until creamy.
- Gradually stir in 1 1/4 cups flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, working with a fork or your fingers till crumbly.Evenly sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 55-60 minutes, till apples seem tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.