Chef mariajane's Note:
This is one of the most delightful desserts that I have ever made - anytime of the year!! so Delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups rhubarb (fresh or frozen)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 (300 g) package frozen blueberries, about 2 cups
- 1 (225 g) package frozen raspberries, about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup grapes, green seedless
- 4 cups apples, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups cubed peaches (or 1-14oz can, drained, chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly butter sides of 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- 2Place frozen rhubarb in a sieve and run under cold water till pieces are separated and ice crystals have melted. Drain well and pat dry. Spread over bottom of dish. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoons of flour.
- 3Cover with 4 cups of sliced peeled apples. Sprinkle with another tablespoon of flour.
- 4Top with layer of bleuberries. Sprinkle with another tablespoon of flour. Spoon raspberries over top, Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of flour.
- 5Then scatter raisins over top, then the cubed peaches.
- 6Stir 1/2 cup brown sugar with 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Sprinkle over peaches. Then stir butter with remaining cup of brown sugar until creamy.
- 7Gradually stir in 1 1/4 cups flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, working with a fork or your fingers till crumbly.Evenly sprinkle over fruit.
- 8Bake in center of preheated oven for 55-60 minutes, till apples seem tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Eve Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 58.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g