These are the most delicious treat on Christmas morning at my house. I make a fruit salad, heat up some sausage, and serve with a make ahead egg casserole. Whoever shows up enjoys this and I can do it all the night before!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking oil spray.
- 2Place frozen rolls into the pan.
- 3Top with the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pudding mix.
- 4Microwave the butter and pour it over the top.
- 5Place a clean damp dishcloth over the top.
- 6Leave it overnight at room temperature to rise.
- 7In the morning preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Turn the rolls out on a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Eve Cinnamon Buns
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 587.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 73.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla instant pudding mix