Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are the most delicious treat on Christmas morning at my house. I make a fruit salad, heat up some sausage, and serve with a make ahead egg casserole. Whoever shows up enjoys this and I can do it all the night before!
- Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking oil spray.
- Place frozen rolls into the pan.
- Top with the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pudding mix.
- Microwave the butter and pour it over the top.
- Place a clean damp dishcloth over the top.
- Leave it overnight at room temperature to rise.
- In the morning preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn the rolls out on a serving plate.