Recipe by ttreber
These are the most delicious treat on Christmas morning at my house. I make a fruit salad, heat up some sausage, and serve with a make ahead egg casserole. Whoever shows up enjoys this and I can do it all the night before!
Top Review by candy #7
Amazingly easy and delicious!!!! I make this usually once every 2 weeks.I have let it sit out at night and also done it first thing in the morning and bake it in the evening.My DH and DS's just cut a slice and heat it up in microwave for a quick breakfast. The first time I made it exactly as written but found the brown sugar too much for our taste so now i use 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar and everything else .Thanks for a great recipe.
- 20 frozen dinner rolls
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking oil spray.
- Place frozen rolls into the pan.
- Top with the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pudding mix.
- Microwave the butter and pour it over the top.
- Place a clean damp dishcloth over the top.
- Leave it overnight at room temperature to rise.
- In the morning preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn the rolls out on a serving plate.