- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 295.73 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml eggnog
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml chopped candied red cherries or 118.29 ml green glazed cherries (or both)
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg bowl mix butter, sugar and eggs well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture alternately with eggnog.
- Mix only until moistened.
- Fold in pecans, raisins and cherries.
- Spoon into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 70 minutes, or until bread tests done.