- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped candied red cherries or 1⁄2 cup green glazed cherries (or both)
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg bowl mix butter, sugar and eggs well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture alternately with eggnog.
- Mix only until moistened.
- Fold in pecans, raisins and cherries.
- Spoon into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 70 minutes, or until bread tests done.