1/4 Photos of Christmas Dried Fruitcake
1 hr 10 mins
Simple Christmas fruitcake was originally printed in The Finnish Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust the fruit with the 1 Tablespoon of flour to make it easier to combine with the cake batter.
- 2Cream the butter/margarine with the sugar until light and lemon colored.
- 3Add the eggs and beat until thick.
- 4Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Mix into batter, and then stir in the orange peel and the dried fruit.
- 6Turn into a well-greased loaf pan (5"x9").
- 7Bake in 350-degree oven for 50-60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Dried Fruitcake
Serving Size: 1 (1052 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4004.8
- Calories from Fat 1857
- Total Fat 206.4 g
- Saturated Fat 123.3 g
- Cholesterol 1232.0 mg
- Sodium 3247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 499.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.2 g
- Sugars 201.1 g
- Protein 57.5 g