Recipe by Canadian Pixie
This recipe has been made for Christmas as far back as I can remember. It has always been a favourite of mine and now my children love it too.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare lime, strawberry and cherry Jell-o using 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water. Pour into separate pans and chill until firm.
- Heat 1 cup pineapple juice and 1/4 cup sugar to boiling; remove from heat and add lemon Jell-O powder. Stir until dissolved, then add 1/2 cup cold water. Chill until syrupy.
- Prepare whipping cream and fold into syrupy lemon Jell-O. Transfer to large bowl.
- Cut lime, strawberry and cherry Jell-O into cubes and gently fold into lemon mixture.
- Chill until firm.