- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen cranberry juice concentrate, , thawed and undiluted
- 4 cups dry red wine
- 4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 10 whole cloves
- 5 cinnamon sticks (3 inches each)
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients into a large pot or container.
- Tie cloves and cinnamon into cheesecloth and add to wine mixture.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove and dispose of spice bag.
- Can be served hot or cold with an orange slice, if desired.