Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love dates as much as I do, then you will love this different dessert roll...you don't have to wait for holidays to make this of course.
- 1⁄2 lb large marshmallows, cut in pieces (use the large ones only, about 32)
- 1 lb dates, cut up
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed,plus a little extra for rolling
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- whipping cream
- combine the marshmallows, dates, crumbs and walnuts.
- add enough heavy cream to bind all ingredients together.
- shape into a roll about four inches in diameter, and roll in the extra finely crushed crumbs.
- roll in plastic wrap, and then in foil.
- refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- cut into slices.
- note: this roll can be prepared days in advance.