Cooking CF's Note:
We make these each Christmas. This recipe is based on the many versions of the best recipes I have found.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars in bowl of electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Beat in egg substitute and extracts.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, and salt until evenly mixed and then add to butter/sugar mixture and blend well.
- 4Divide dough into 4 portions and chill at least 1 hour.
- 5Roll dough on floured board to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut out shapes and place on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cut-Outs Rolled Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1377.2
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.1 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 1392.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 104.9 g
- Protein 18.2 g