Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This are very tender butter cookies with walnuts. Can substitute almonds or pecans.
Make and share this Christmas Crescent Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter in electric mixer and add sugar, vanilla, salt and water.
- Add flour gradually until incorporated.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Scoop out dough about the size of a walnut and shape into crescent.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Tops should stay white and bottom, slightly brown.
- Dip in confectioners sugar while still warm.