Christmas Cream Cheese Cookies
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Combine the flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture until well mixed. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Shape dough into three 6" rolls, 1.5" in diameter. Wrap each roll tigtly in waxed paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Remove one roll of dough from refrigerator at a time. Coat each roll with red or green sugar crystals or a combination. Cut dough into 1/4" slices.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on greased cookie sheet or until set.