Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mini tarts with apple, pecan and cranberries make a nice addition to a Christmas or Thanksgiving meal.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut the unpeeled clementines in quarters and remove any seeds then chop in a food processor, peel and all.
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, apple, clementines and any juice from chopping, cranberries and pecans in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the cranberries burst and the apple is tender.
- If mixture is too runny thicken with a mixture of cornstarch and water mixed to form a thin paste.
- Fill the tart shells with the mixture and bake for 10 to 15 minutes (until the edges are slightly brown).