Recipe by racrgal
A cranberry salad like no other I have ever tasted. It's good enough for dessert!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Was gonna cut this recipe in half, then didn't! Instead, it was served first as a side dish & then as a spread for pumpkin bread & as a topping for gingerbread cookies! OUTSTANDING! I quartered the grapes & did a fine chop on the celery & nuts! Also used frozen cranberries (which I STILL have around!), & it all worked out well! Great taste! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
- 1 cup green grape, halved
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh cranberries, ground
- 2 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground cranberries and sugar. Let chill overnight.
- Next day, strain cranberries very well. Should be very little moisture left.
- Mix grapes, celery, nuts and cranberries.
- Whip whipping cream until forms stiff peaks.
- Fold cream into fruit mixture.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and mint.