Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb fresh cranberries, chopped very fine
- 2 cups sugar (I use less)
- 1 large Jello gelatin ("or" two small ones)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, chopped (save juice)
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Make jello in half the required water.
- Add jello liquid, juice from pinapple.
- Mix thouroughly.
- Place in a bowl or a mold.
- Put in refrigerator until sets.
- Serve with dinner.
I'm sorry.......I'm not reviewing this recipe yet, but have been looking for this for a long time. My mother made this for years and I couldn't find the recipe. Thank you....will review when I make it.