Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Received recipe from a recipe swap
- 7 1⁄2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 3⁄4 cups orange juice
- 22 1⁄2 ounces lemon-lime flavored soda
- Mix the Orange and Cranberry juices in a bowl.
- Slowly pour in the lemon-lime pop into the bowl trying not to
- make too many bubbles.
- Float the whole cranberries on the top of the punch.
I made half of this recipe up as a trial run, to see if it would be worth making during the up-coming winter holidays! It's a really easy-to-prepare, great tasting punch & I'll definitely be making it again! Although I didn't float any cranberries this time around, they'll be in the next batch, for sure! We really enjoyed the combo of cranberry & OJ, to which I added some Squirt, one of my favorite soft drinks! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]