1/1 Photo of Christmas Cranberry-Nut Tassies (Mini)
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Serve these bite-size gems when family and friends drop in during the holidays, or box them up to give as gifts with hot cocoa mix, tea or winter blend coffee. This recipe comes from the "Southern Living Little Book of Mini Muffins & More..." NOTE: Preparation time includes 1-hour chill time for dough.
My Private Note
mini ta ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries (I used the dried sweetened ones)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Beat 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Gradually add flour, beating well.
- 3Cover and chill dough 1 hour.
- 4Shape dough into 24 (1-inch) balls. Press 1 dough ball into each lightly greased cup of miniature muffin pans, shaping each into a shell.
- 5Combine egg and next 3 ingredients; stir in cranberries and pecans.
- 6Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each shell.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- 8Remove from pans immediately, and let cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cranberry-Nut Tassies (Mini)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g