Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing cocktail with a beautiful presentation. Guaranteed to be a hit!
- 1 ounce cranberry vodka or 1 ounce plain vodka
- 1 ounce Amaretto or 1 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces orange juice (without pulp)
- Combine in a cocktail shaker over ice. Strain into glasses filled with crushed ice and garnish with frozen cranberries.
- To make a pitcher, just multiply the amounts of each by the amount of servings you are making. Pour into pitcher with cranberries and pour over ice.