1/1 Photo of Christmas Crackers
Super Sara's Note:
For as long as I can remember, my Father made these highly addictive crackers every year at Christmas time for parties, coworkers, etc... They are super-easy, super-quick and they will have you at, "Hello."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a large measuring glass or small bowl and whisk together.
- 3Pour over crackers and start turning with a plastic spatula or wooden spoon; try not to break the crackers.
- 4Stir for a few minutes so that there is no pool of oil at bottom of bowl and the crackers have absorbed the majority of it. You can let them sit to dry out a bit, but I usually can't wait that long! Enjoy! Betcha can't eat just one handful!
- 5*** Make sure to use Ranch DRESSING mix, NOT the dip mix!***.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix