Recipe by Scandigirl
Nicely served as an appetizer with crackers, celery sticks or 'god forbid' CHIPS!!!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup hot ketchup
- Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 grated onion
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 cans crabmeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce (to taste).
- Set aside.
- Put the onions in a frying pan with the butter and fry slightly for 3 minutes till soft.
- Then, mix with the other ingredients.
- Fry the bacon in another frying pan, and crush it when toasted.
- When everything is hot, mix the bacon with the sauce and the crumbled crab meat.