- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka, rosemary flavored
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec or 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 inch rosemary sprig, for garnish
- 1 cranberries, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the Rosemary infused vodka, coarsely chop 1 bunch of rosemary and put it in a fifth of vodka overnight and then strain out the rosemary.
- To make the drink, shake all the liquids in a cocktail shaker and then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with 1 cranberry and a little sprig of rosemary which will float at the top of the glass and look very Christmas-y.