Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 min
These look so great! Perfect for a Christmas cocktail party.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka, rosemary flavored
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec or 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 inch rosemary sprig, for garnish
- 1 cranberries, for garnish
- To make the Rosemary infused vodka, coarsely chop 1 bunch of rosemary and put it in a fifth of vodka overnight and then strain out the rosemary.
- To make the drink, shake all the liquids in a cocktail shaker and then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with 1 cranberry and a little sprig of rosemary which will float at the top of the glass and look very Christmas-y.
I think vodka goes with everything which I have been told "lacks class" to say so. This drink looks classy and tastes great. The rosemary adds some good spice and a great aroma.
This was very good and it looked great with the fresh cranberry pierced with the sprig of rosemary. I served this at a recent dinner party and it was a big hit. I was afraid that the rosemary would be too overwhelming but it wasn't. Not only did it taste great, it looked very festive.
This is the best cosmo I've ever had. The rosemary and cranberry makes it look so festive and <br/>the rosemary adds the perfect flavor without being too much. I see the picture is missing. I will have to make one and post a pic myself :)