1/7 Photos of Christmas Cornflake Wreath Cookies
I made these every year when my kids were small. This year, my daughter resurrected the recipe for our holiday cookie trays. This recipe brings back lots of memories for us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 2Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
- 3Add corn flakes cereal. Stir until well coated
- 4Using 1/4 cup dry measure coated with cooking spray, evenly portion warm cereal mixture. Using buttered fingers, quickly shape into individual wreaths. Dot with cinnamon candies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cornflake Wreath Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 123.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g