Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
really good and easy
- 3 (8 ounce) Hershey Bars
- 2 (12 ounce) cartons Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 -2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stir until smooth.cool slightly.
- Stir in cool whip, drop by tspful into crumbs or nuts.
- Cover all sides and place on waxed paper .
- Store covered in refrigerator.
ok, I don't know what I did wrong, but these did not turn out how I was expecting them to. The chocolate cooled into little peices. They tasted alright, my son said it reminded him of 3 musketeer bar. Don't think I will try these again.