Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fudge features crushed candy canes and is pretty easy to make. This fudge can be made ahead and kept in freezer for 6 weeks. The preparation time does not include chilling time. Recipe is from Woman's World.
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, leaving 2 inches overhang; coat with cooking spray.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine semisweet chips, unsweetened chocolate and 1 can milk.
- Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- In clean microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips, salt and remaining 1 can milk.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in chopped candy canes.
- Gently spread over semisweet layer.
- Refrigerate until set, 6 hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift fudge from pan.
- Cut into squares; top each square with candy kiss.
- To freeze: Tightly wrap uncut fudge in plastic wrap and foil; freeze up to 6 weeks.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Cut and top as directed.