Recipe by Lainey6605
This fudge features crushed candy canes and is pretty easy to make. This fudge can be made ahead and kept in freezer for 6 weeks. The preparation time does not include chilling time. Recipe is from Woman's World.
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup red and green candy cane, coarsely crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) package Hershey candy cane kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, leaving 2 inches overhang; coat with cooking spray.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine semisweet chips, unsweetened chocolate and 1 can milk.
- Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- In clean microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips, salt and remaining 1 can milk.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in chopped candy canes.
- Gently spread over semisweet layer.
- Refrigerate until set, 6 hours or overnight.
- Use foil to lift fudge from pan.
- Cut into squares; top each square with candy kiss.
- To freeze: Tightly wrap uncut fudge in plastic wrap and foil; freeze up to 6 weeks.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Cut and top as directed.