This fudge features crushed candy canes and is pretty easy to make. This fudge can be made ahead and kept in freezer for 6 weeks. The preparation time does not include chilling time. Recipe is from Woman's World.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8 inch square pan with foil, leaving 2 inches overhang; coat with cooking spray.
- 2In microwave-safe bowl, combine semisweet chips, unsweetened chocolate and 1 can milk.
- 3Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 4Spread evenly in pan.
- 5In clean microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips, salt and remaining 1 can milk.
- 6Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 7Stir in chopped candy canes.
- 8Gently spread over semisweet layer.
- 9Refrigerate until set, 6 hours or overnight.
- 10Use foil to lift fudge from pan.
- 11Cut into squares; top each square with candy kiss.
- 12To freeze: Tightly wrap uncut fudge in plastic wrap and foil; freeze up to 6 weeks.
- 13Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- 14Cut and top as directed.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Confetti Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 25.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey candy cane kisses