1/4 Photos of Christmas Coleslaw
24 hrs 30 mins
This is from a Chamber of Commerce cranberry cookbook put out by the local women of the Westport-Grayland area of the Washington coast, where cranberries are grown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cabbages, cranberries and onions in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together oil, juice, salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro.
- 3Pour over cabbage mixture and toss.
- 4Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Northeastern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Northeastern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 302.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g