Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
This is a great recipe for kids to help do. Its real yummy to eat. You won't need all of the quantities mentioned in the ingredients list, but if you have kids like mine thats ok because they love lemonade and if they have to eat the extra chocolate to help mum then they do that too lol (such a hard task). It's great for the holiday season .. any season really lol it's just yummy
- 1 1⁄4 liters lemonade
- 600 ml cream (beaten to a thick kind of consistency)
- 3 (325 g) packetsof plain chocolate biscuits
- 1 (250 g) package chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Put lemonade into a bowl.
- Get a serving plate ready.
- Take a biscuit and dip it fully into the lemonade (don't do it too long as you don't want the biscuit to fall apart).
- Then spread one side of bikky with cream. repeat the steps with all the biscuits and join them together as you go to make a log.
- (I sometimes make them into a circle and make a cake).
- After you have used up all the bikkys (remembering that kids just have to have one or two themselves lol) spread remaining cream onto the top and sides of log.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate over the log and then give the rest of chocie to kids to eat.
- Put the log in the fridge for at least 45 minutes to set. Enjoy.
- The time to make this log depends on how many kids you have helping you.
- For variations:.
- Adults could add Tia Maria to cream.
- Kids could add strawberry flavouring to cream.