Recipe by Bergy
Simple recipe that is very good. Freezes well because the chocolate is mixed in with the crumbs. Looks attractive. Recipe doubles well. Prep time includes chill time
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 16 red glazed cherries
- 16 green glazed cherries
- 1⁄4 cup fine coconut, apprx
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your chocolate squares and the condensed milk in the top of a double boiler and cook until the chocolate has melted.
- Mix it so the chocolate & milk are well blended stir often.
- Mix in the crumbs, chill 1 hour.
- Take a cherry and use apprx 1 tbsp of the chocolate crumb mixture to cover and mold around the cherry Roll in the fine coconut.