Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This may also be served on the side as a sauce and doubles well, for the best flavor I recommend to use a good quality cherry preserve such as Smuckers
- 340.19 g jar cherry preserves
- 59.14 ml liquid honey
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar (no substitutes)
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 0.59 ml salt (can use a little more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients; bring to a light simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer stirring for 5 minutes.
- The last 30 minutes of cooking the ham remove from oven and baste with the sauce.
- Continue to cook uncovered for 30 minutes.