1/3 Photos of Christmas Cherry Ham Glaze
This may also be served on the side as a sauce and doubles well, for the best flavor I recommend to use a good quality cherry preserve such as Smuckers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients; bring to a light simmer over medium heat.
- 2Reduce heat to low and simmer stirring for 5 minutes.
- 3The last 30 minutes of cooking the ham remove from oven and baste with the sauce.
- 4Continue to cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cherry Ham Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g