Another use for mincemeat. My friend, Dayle, made this for a Sharing Circle evening. I loved it and have made it for the holidays ever since. It sounds strange, but is rich and delicious. This is a big part of our traditional Christmas Eve "fondue" night, cause it's make ahead and ready to serve. You'll want smaller sized servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend wafer crumbs and butter together, press into a 10" springform pan.
- 2Spread 1 cup mincemeat over the crust.
- 3Blend the melted marshmallows and orange juice together until smooth then chill.
- 4Add the cream cheese and orange zest to the chilled marshmallow mixture and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 5Fold into this mixture the nestle's marshmallow cream.
- 6Spread the cheese and marshmallow mixture over the mincemeat coated crust.
- 7Garnish modestly with mincemeat and prepared whipping cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.8
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 279.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g