Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another use for mincemeat. My friend, Dayle, made this for a Sharing Circle evening. I loved it and have made it for the holidays ever since. It sounds strange, but is rich and delicious. This is a big part of our traditional Christmas Eve "fondue" night, cause it's make ahead and ready to serve. You'll want smaller sized servings.
- Blend wafer crumbs and butter together, press into a 10" springform pan.
- Spread 1 cup mincemeat over the crust.
- Blend the melted marshmallows and orange juice together until smooth then chill.
- Add the cream cheese and orange zest to the chilled marshmallow mixture and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fold into this mixture the nestle's marshmallow cream.
- Spread the cheese and marshmallow mixture over the mincemeat coated crust.
- Garnish modestly with mincemeat and prepared whipping cream.