Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from an old friend years ago.....it makes 3 good size cheese balls and you can freeze them for later use.
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, at room temp. (Kraft Coon brand in the black brick is the best)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces Velveeta cheese, at room temp
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 -6 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix by hand and beater until smooth. Roll in crushed nuts if desired.
- Wrap in saran wrap and store in freezer or refrigerator.
- Makes 3 balls.
Delicious! this was a test run for the holidays and will make again, I increased the Tabasco and also added in fresh garlic in place of the garlic salt, also increased the Worcestershire sauce slightly overnight chilling only improves the flavor, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)