Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and attractive for any party....not just Christmas.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon diced pimiento
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- chopped pecans, , toasted
- assorted cracker
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 2 balls.
- Roll in the pecans.
- Cover and chill.
- Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
I cut the recipe in half, used green onions instead of peppers, and rolled it in walnuts instead of pecans. I thought it was great!
Really excellent recipe! I've been searching for a cheese ball recipe and this turned out great. I halved it and made one very nice ball, enough for a party of 10 people. I refrigerated overnight, then rolled in the toasted pecans 30 mins before serving. With the red and green ingredients, it really does look like Christmas.
love this cheeseball recipe! I make it into one big ball & use green onions instead of peppers.