Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this christmassy looking cocktail in a Martini glasses. From Super Food Ideas Magazine Christmas 2008
- 2 passion fruit, halved
- 60 ml peach schnapps
- 60 ml vodka
- 2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice cube
- Strain passionfruit pulp to remove seeds.
- Place half of each of the schnapps, vodka, cranberry juice, passionfruit juice and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake well.
- Strain mixture and pour into 2 glasses.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for 2 more cocktails.
Most amazing cocktail ever. I made up a huge batch and froze it in bags so i could bring it out of the freezer straight to the punch bowl and it keeps cold that way without being watered down. the first time i made this I had a hard time finding passion fruit so when i did get some i froze that in 1/4 cup bags so i had it on hand. when i bring the punch out of the freezer I add lemonade to taste and halved grapes. I just made a huge batch and have 4 X 1 litre bags freezing now and one in the fridge. I can't believe how much my husband loves it and at christmas time 10 litres of it went before anyone started on the wine.