Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a christmas morning tradition at our house with two young kids, they are easy to prepare and we can enjoy the morning with the kids.
- The night before, grease 10X13 pan and place frozen rolls in bottom then sprinkle 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and then dry pudding over top.
- In medium saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar and pour over top of rolls.
- Place pan on counter and cover lightly with paper towels and let thaw and rise overnight.
- In the morning uncover and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto serving dish and serve warm.
These turned out perfect! I had tried similar recipes in a bundt pan and they never seemed to turn out right. Thanks for posting!
I tried to make these as written but was confused about the pan size. I was using a glass pan and the only sizes I had were 9x13 or 10x15. No 10x13 as the recipe calls for. The 9x13 seemed to small and crammed the rolls, The 10x15 seemed to big. I used the 10x15 and did an extra row of rolls(28 total). Other than that followed everything else exactly and they were fantastic. Will for sure make again.
I thought I had rated this one of the six or so times I have made this. Perfect in every way. The last time I made these we were visiting friends for the weekend. I brought all the ingredients with me and made exactly as written. The next morning...TA DA !!!! Perfect sticky rolls. Our friends think I'm a genious. I've tried similar recipes, but this is the best. Thank you!!!!