Recipe by MirandaLee
These are a christmas morning tradition at our house with two young kids, they are easy to prepare and we can enjoy the morning with the kids.
- 24 Rhodes frozen rolls, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 package cook n serve butterscotch pudding, dry
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- The night before, grease 10X13 pan and place frozen rolls in bottom then sprinkle 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and then dry pudding over top.
- In medium saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar and pour over top of rolls.
- Place pan on counter and cover lightly with paper towels and let thaw and rise overnight.
- In the morning uncover and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto serving dish and serve warm.