1/1 Photo of Christmas Cake
2 hrs 45 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This is my (gluten free) version of the classic fruit cake. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/christmas-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the orange and boil it whole (peel and all) for 1 ½ hours, or until soft.
- 2Place whole orange (peel and all) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 3Process in eggs, agave, almond extract, almond flour, salt and baking soda until well blended.
- 4Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in cranberries, apricots, pistachios and walnuts.
- 5Pour mixture into a greased, almond flour dusted 9 inch springform pan.
- 6If cake begins to brown on top before center is done, cover with tin foil.
- 7Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes, or until a knife stuck in the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool in the pan for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 677.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: