Recipe by Ladies of the Lake-eM Cee
Leftovers that don't remind you of leftovers. An easy way to have a healthy, lower calorie meal after all the Holiday's are finished. 4 points
- 6 cups green cabbage, cut into large pieces
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, wedged
- 3 potatoes, sliced
- 12 ounces cooked ham, cut (leftovers)
- 4 cups low-fat chicken broth
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, including juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer cabbage, carrots, onions, potatoes and ham pieces in crock pot. (add ham bone if you have one, remove it before serving).
- Add chicken broth and pineapple.
- Cook for about 4 hours on high or until potatoes are done.
- This goes great with french bread.