1/1 Photo of Christmas Cabbage Soup
4 hrs 20 mins
Ladies of the Lake-eM Cee's Note:
Leftovers that don't remind you of leftovers. An easy way to have a healthy, lower calorie meal after all the Holiday's are finished. 4 points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer cabbage, carrots, onions, potatoes and ham pieces in crock pot. (add ham bone if you have one, remove it before serving).
- 2Add chicken broth and pineapple.
- 3Cook for about 4 hours on high or until potatoes are done.
- 4This goes great with french bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 78.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chicken broth