Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very special way to prepare scrambled cggs. I make these for brunches and Christmas morning. They are so simple, I've even thrown them together for a delicious quick dinner--Yum!
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, pinch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon green onion top, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped finely
- Beat together the eggs, green onion tops, milk, salt and pepper.
- In a large, lightly oiled skillet, heat the butter to sizzling. Pour in the egg mixture.
- When the eggs just begin to set on the bottom, run a spatula underneath, allowing the uncooked egg flow to the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle in the cream cheese pieces.
- Continue cooking in the standard manner for scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are set, the cheese will be melted.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley.
I actually made these eggs for Christmas breakfast and we thought they were sensational. The cream cheese makes them wonderfully rich and creamy.
Such nice scrambled. They are very moist and creamy. Thanks for sharing.
A lovely way to start Christmas morning, or any morning, for that matter. I made this exactly as posted, and found that the cream cheese really added the perfect touch. Will definitely be making these again! Thanks for sharing.