Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Festive for Holiday buffett table. Easy to make. Delicious!
- brie cheese
- 1 can refrigerated French bread dough
- sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- creole seasoning
- BRIE& SUN DRIED TOMATOES In the center of a 9 inch glass pie plate, place: a wedge of Brie GREASE the pie plate around the Brie well.
- UNWRAP: 1 loaf of refrigerated French Bread Dough.
- STRETCH the dough into a long roap.
- WRAP it around the Brie, overlapping the edges and using water to attach if necessary.
- In between the cheese and the french bread dough, SPREAD: 1 small jar of chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil) SPRINKLE around the dough 1/4 tsp.
- of Creole seasoning, or seasoned salt.
- BAKE in preheated oven at 350 for about 20-25 minutes, until bread is a golden brown.
- TO SERVE, slice the bread diagonally in the plate, and put a small cocktail knife on the plate.
- Guest can serve themselves a mixture of the brie, tomatoes and bread slice.