1/3 Photos of Christmas Breakfast Sausage Casserole
9 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Submitted by: M.K. Meredith at allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage into a medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown; drain.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk.
- 3Add the sausage, bread cubes, and cheese, and stir to coat evenly.
- 4Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 5Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 7Cover, and bake 45 to 60 minutes. Uncover, and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 8Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Breakfast Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.6
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 225.9 mg
- Sodium 1237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.9 g