Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This sounds so delicious for Christmas brunch! I'm definetly going to be making this one!
Make and share this Christmas Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g bulk Italian sausage
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped, divided
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 8 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- 236.59 ml shredded provolone cheese
- In skillet; cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the red peppers and all of the spinach.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, Parmesan, basil and salt.
- Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour over spinach.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese and remaining red peppers. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Made the recipe exactly as listed and everyone LOVED it. A new family tradition for sure.
We loved this casserole!! Made exactly as written and it couldn't be better!!! Thank You!!