This sounds so delicious for Christmas brunch! I'm definetly going to be making this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g bulk Italian sausage
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped, divided
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 8 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- 236.59 ml shredded provolone cheese
- 1In skillet; cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Transfer to greased 3 quart baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle with half of the red peppers and all of the spinach.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine flour, Parmesan, basil and salt.
- 5Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour over spinach.
- 6Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Sprinkle with provolone cheese and remaining red peppers. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 221.8 mg
- Sodium 975.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.1 g