Christmas Breakfast Casserole
- In skillet; cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the red peppers and all of the spinach.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, Parmesan, basil and salt.
- Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour over spinach.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with provolone cheese and remaining red peppers. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.